When Glass was on the ice, his Corsi was 39.3% which is 11.7% less than the Penguins team Corsi. The -11.7% was the highest in the league.
When Glass was on the ice at 5 on 5, the Penguins had 422 shot attempts for and 651 against.
The Ranger with the lowest Corsi last season, in at least 62 games, was Brian Boyle at 46.9%.
- In 2013, Glass had the 16th worst Corsi at 42.3% and was on the ice for 274 shot attempts for and 374 against.
- In 2011-12, with Winnipeg, Glass had the 9th worst Corsi at 42.4% and was on the ice for 660 shot attempts for and 896 against.
- In 10-11 with Alain Vigneault in Vancouver, Glass had a Corsi of 40.7% and was on the ice for 406 shot attempts for and 591 against
- In 09-10 with Alain Vigneault in Vancouver, Glass had a Corsi of 42.7% and was on the ice for 417 for and 560 against
- In 2007-08, his Corsi was 38.7% and was on the ice for 117 attempts for and 185 against
His career Corsi percentage is 41.3%. In 377 games, Glass has been on the ice for 2308 shot attempts for and 3287 against.
In 37 career playoff games, Glass has been on the ice for 144 shot attempts for and 256 against, a Corsi of 36%.
For more on Tanner Glass, including what Alain Vigneault sees in him, CLICK HERE.