Arron Asham is out and Stu Bickel is in at forward.
Game Notes from the Rangers:
- The Rangers will face-off against the Ottawa Senators at Scotiabank Place (7:30 p.m. — TV: MSG Network; Radio: ESPN 98.7), in their first meeting since the 2012 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals. The Senators enter the contest with a 9-6-2 (20 pts) record to rank seventh in the Eastern Conference, and have won their last two games.
- Ottawa is 4-5-1 in their last ten but they are 6-1-2 at home.
- 2013: Tomorrow is the first of three meetings this season, and the first of two meetings at Scotiabank Place
- The Blueshirts have won six of their last seven games at Ottawa, out-scoring the Senators, 20-12, in those contests
- Last Season: New York was 2-2-0 overall (2-0-0 at home; 0-2-0 on the road). The Rangers out-scored the Canadiens, 5-2, in the first period. New York’s power play was 3-17 (17.6%) in the series. Derek Stepan led the team with five assists/points in the season series, while Michael Del Zotto led the Rangers with three goals and all team defensemen with four points. Henrik Lundqvist was 2-1-0 with a 2.67 GAA, and Martin Biron was 0-1-0 with a 4.01 GAA.