Cap Geek has installed a new “Qualifying Offer Calculator” on it’s website.
He says that Matt Gilroy, Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky will not receive an increase qualifying offers because there salary is greater than $1 million.
Gilroy will need to be qualified at $2.1 million. Callahan $2.4 million and Dubinsky $2 million.
Players with a base salary under $660,000 are qualified with an increase of 10% of their previous salary:
- Michael Sauer will be qualified at $550,0000 ($500,000)
- Chad Johnson at $654,500 ($595,000)
- Pavel Valentenko at $550,000 ($500,000)
- Dale Weise at $605,000 ($550,000)
- Brodie Dupont at $550,000 ($500,000)
- Brian Boyle at $605,000 ($550,000)
Artem Anisimov’s base salary of $765,000 is greater than $660,000 but less than $1 million so it is increased by 5%. He will be qualified at $803,250.