- Redden says that he considered retirement but he didn’t want to end his career on that note.
- He started to over-analyze every play on the ice and thinks he tried to do too much.
- Redden has no bitterness towards the Rangers but hopes that bigger things are on the horizon for him
- He says he hasn’t felt the same since his Mother passed away in 2006
- Redden wants to get back to the game and good things will happen.
- His daughter, three weeks old, is very cute.
…He seems very down to earth or at least came across that way in the interview. He seems to believe that he can get his game back on track and to a high level. Frankly, I hope he does.