Dominic Moore skated on his own today and met with the media, via the Rangers , as he recovers from his oblique injury:
- Was it your first skate today, “Just to test it out and see who it felt. It’s progress. I need to keep ramping it up little by little and see how it goes.”
- What will be the big test, “It’s one of those spots where you, everything you do uses that spot. You gradually ramp it up and when you are at a spot where it’s comfortable and can tolerate the demands of playing you know you are good to go.”
- What happened to cause the injury, “It was on one of the faceoffs. It felt like it went. I was a faceoff early in the game. That hit, it had already happened. I was trying to stabilize myself but it was after the fact.”
- Will you travel to Columbus, “not sure yet.”
- On his season, “I was starting to feel better, 3 or 4 games before getting hurt I was starting to feel better. I just gotta stay positive and keep working and be patient because it will come around soon.
Alain Vigneault said that Moore is still under the same 7-10 day banner for a return as he was last week.