4:16PM: Dominic Moore met with the media this morning and said:
- On being ready to return, “I think so but….it’s just a matter of getting better everyday and testing it.”
- What does the injury hamper, “it’s one of those muscles that is a bit of everything. It’s a matter of continuing to test it and hopefully it keeps getting better. It feels good.”
- It’s good to be practicing and it’s good to test the muscle and see how it feels.
- How do you feel, “I feel good. I feel good.”
- On skating with Rick Nash, “Nasher is, it’s great to see him on his feet and on the ice. He has to be patient and work little by little to get better.”
1:34PM: Alain Vigneault, via the team on twitter, said that Moore will not play tomorrow but will likely return on Saturday in Montreal.
12:50PM: The team, on twitter, says that Nash skated prior to practice today.
12:13PM: Andrew Gross notes that Moore is skating on defense and easing back in the same way that Carl Hagelin did.
12:05PM: Larry Brooks tweets that Dominic Moore is going through a full practice with the Rangers today.
Neither Taylor Pyatt or Rick Nash are skating.
It is likely that the team doesn’t want Nash skating with the full group right now and he could have skated before practice or after when fewer players are on the ice.